Spex™ accomplishes what the seating clinician desires, and what the user needs. Distinguished by high standards of design and clinical evaluation, Spex™ delivers an uncompromising seating choice packed with clever advantages. The experience of working with Spex™ Seating provides a blend of form and function.
- Clinically appropriate seating choice
- Easy to use from installation to completion
- Solves clients seating needs in minimal time
- Standard sizes from 10” paediatrics to large adults
- Modular flexibility to solve any seating situation
- Customisable to suit any postural issues
- Installs on virtually any wheelchair base
- Breathable for temperature control
- Transport certified
Spex™ is essentially made up of a powerful combination of attributes. For the clinician it transmutes wheelchair seating to a whole new level of providing for the wheelchair user’s specific postural characteristics. Certainly, one part of the Spex™ personality is about being adjustable and adaptable. After all, it has been created to meet the needs of the widest range of personal seating requirements.
You need options when it comes to seating? This is where Spex™ excels. Spex™ and Vigour™ ranges serve all spectrums of seated postures and personal need. Both Spex™ and Vigour™ have outstanding qualities and achieve equally notable postural benefits.
Of course, features without practicality are nothing and this is where Spex™ makes the difference – particularly in complex circumstances. For example, you can perform on-the-spot changes to the client’s seating settings so easily to optimise posture and dynamics of the user... saving time, money and resources.
Because of the tendency to get children seated and positioned early in life, we offer seating range from 10” wide so the young can be strategically equipped from the start with the merits that Spex™ brings.
The real treat with Spex™ is for the person sitting in it. Everything from the foam properties and fabric selection to the highly engineered hardware. This means enjoyable sitting no matter what the conditions are. That is our goal.
How Spex™ Works for the Clinician & Client
- FASTER: Results in less time, adjustments made quicker.
- MODULAR: Add or remove accessories at any time.
- SUSTAINABLE: Designed and built to last.
- EASY: Designed to be installed/ adjusted by everyone, not just the techs.
The Medifab Spex™ range is the subject of design rights and copyright. Medifab places great value in these intellectual property rights and reserves its right to protect them if and where necessary.