Pelvi-Loc Hip Belt
The ultimate ‘Pelvis-Retraction’ system for users with insufficient stabilisation of the pelvis. PELVI-LOC® connects the pelvis and legs with the wheelchair and forms a functional unit. This unit forms the pivot for efficient use of the functional muscles.
Increases stability and comfort
The ultimate 3D shape of the PELVI-LOC® pads improves the safety of movement and offers high wearing comfort – all day long! Due to this, great advantage results for patients with extensor and high tone. The 3-dimensional shaped pads provide superior comfort even though the belt is firm on the pelvis.
Improves coordination and independence
The passive stabilisation of pelvis and legs permits significantly improved coordination of arm/hand movements where as usually one hand is searching for grip somewhere along the wheelchair. The ratchet buckle system can be operated easily with one hand.
Use on any equipment
PELVI-LOC® can be installed on virtually any seating equipment, wheelchairs, indoor chairs, children’s strollers etc.
- Optimal 3-dimensional, contoured pelvic positioning pads.
- Contoured shape reduces pelvic pressure.
- Safety with high comfort.
- Positive ‘toothed ratchet’ tensioning system.
- Easy to use ratchet levers.
- Numbering on the front strap allows accurate tension every time.
- Always maintain correct pelvic tension if the user wears a different thickness of clothing (when the weather changes!)