Spex Vigour Mid Back Support
Distributes mid thoracic support with scapular subtractions for unimpeded arm function, this rigid and exceptionally adjustable backrest easily installs to any wheelchair.
Lightweight yet tough to meet the daily lifestyle demands of active wheelchair users. Backrest angle and seat depth offers exceptional adjustability and can be facilitated with the user in the wheelchair. Ventilated spacer-fabric and shell system increases air-flow through the backrest offering daily comfort.
Comes with an additional positioning kit which includes lateral stability wedges and lumbar pad for individual settings. Powerful 4 attachment brackets affix onto the wheelchair backrest canes delivering ultimate strength and zero wobble. Modular componentry means you can select from our entire seating range of laterals, headrests, harnesses etc.
Designed for the individual who requires:
- A solid/rigid backrest.
- Ability to self-propel.
- Minimal to moderate postural support.
- Improved spinal and pelvic positioning whilst maintaining propelling efficiency.
- Has mild torso asymmetries.
- Appropriate for clients who have changing postural needs over time.
- Offers exceptional trunk and thoracic stability.
- Lightweight rigid aluminium backrest with quick-release hardware.
- Minimal contouring, and includes positioning kit for further postural enhancements.
- Modular componentry means you can ‘mix and match’ with different lateral pad options and positioning supports if more forceful support is required.