Spex Comfi Arm Supports
Arm supports provide functional forearm and upper extremity support. Modular system creates flexibility and takes into consideration the individual needs of all kinds of clients. Hardware can be combined with thigh support pads, if required.
- By having arm supports in the correct position, bearing normal weight on the arm pads will provide better trunk alignment and support which improves posture
- Assist pelvic and trunk stability to reduce or redirect forces that lead to pressure sores
- Correct shoulder girdle stabilising
- In combination with tray table they assist to improve upper body stability essential to accomplishing tasks
- Spex hardware enables precise positioning of the arm support pads to ensure the user gains the correct positioning for function
- A variety of different hardware options allow specific functions tailored for the user
- Powered chair drive controllers can be easily installed
- Gain accurate width setting and infinite height setting for improved arm placement
- Approx. combo Thigh & Arm Support weight is 1.85 kg per side.
Hip Guides can be added which mount to the Arm Support hardware.