Adjustable Lateral Head Support
Superior lateral system with individualised 'tuning' to suit any need. The Lateral supports have step-less angle adjustment in width, depth verticle up/down and horizontal angle fine tuning. The lateral pads can be installed either at the top of the head or at the bottom depending on the support that is required.
An upgrade to swing-away laterals is available to enable easier transfers if necessary.
For even more support, you can install our Spex thoracic lateral pads onto the head pad to create an enhanced level of support required (Tip: the Spex curved pads work really well).
Two Mechanism options:
- Standard multi-adjustable mechanism
- Reach multi-adjustable mechanism (for more forward positioning)
Spex Head Support Advantage:
- Softly padded foam inner head support, with supple upholstery covers
- Powerful clamp mechanism allows super-quick release and prevents lateral movement
- Extra strong and non-wobbly. Ball linkages secure with hex-head bolts which can be tightened fast.
- No protruding bar at rear.
- Exceptional carer-friendly design doesn’t harm anyone pushing the wheelchair.
- Goose-necked stem permits additional fine-tuning, forward and rearward.