Centrepoint Shoulder Harness
- Very popular anterior harness option
- Unique sternal section of harness stays pressed together as straps are tightened.
- Harness follows natural contours of the body and has clearance for stomach feeding tubes etc.
- Good adjustment
- Centre swivel buckle is positioned low for safety
- Fantastic comfort and great support
- Superior female harness, and males too!
- Can be independently operated by the user even if they have limited hand function
The Spex™ Advantage:
- Professionally hand-made for quality
- Soft comfortable pads offer excellent resilience, water resistance, and conform to the body without creasing.
- Durable polyester webbing is ‘ridge’ woven for maximum grip once adjusted.
- Tough stainless steel adjusters.
- Attachment hardware allows a multitude of positioning options.
- Smooth, soft polyester binding is comfortable against sensitive skin.
- Sleek pad designs reduce coverage to minimise sweating.
- Harness follows natural contours of the body.
- Dynamic fabric accommodates movement while maintaining positioning.
Spex™ Shoulder Strap Guides
Recommended for any harness choice to prevent shoulder straps falling off shoulders. The Spex™ shoulder strap guides are height adjustable and fit both 1” and 1.5” straps. Package includes a pair of 5mm aluminium strap guides and attachment hardware code 1400-6691-000.
This harness is a positioning device only. Do not use as a safety restraint in vehicles