Spex lateral trunk supports offer adjustability, comfort and positioning
Wheelchair lateral trunk supports that are width and depth adjustable.
Sturdy yet lightweight fixed brackets are reversible to provide two length options for the support pad. Bracket design includes slots for adjustability and ease of installation.
Made from robust aluminium, Spex fixed lateral support hardware has no moving parts for strength and durability.
Select lateral pad from a huge range available to provide the exact snug fitting that is required.
- Modular lateral supports provide optimum trunk control whilst improving balance, posture and comfort
- Offset correction can be applied to an asymmetric trunk to bring better trunk alignment for enhanced function
- Super comfortable pressure-reduction padding for moulding to user shape
- Removable and washable covers
- Brackets are adjustable in all planes: height, width, depth and lateral angle for ultimate trunk orientation
- Provide trunk control and stability with the ability to install a lateral in multiple positions on the back support
|Pad Style||Height||Depth||Pad with Standard Cover||Pad with Comfy Cover|
|Narrow Straight 0||85 mm||115 mm||1266-3010-400||1266-3010-800|
|Narrow Straight 1||95 mm||145 mm||1266-3011-400||1266-3011-800|
|Narrow Straight 2||95 mm||180 mm||1266-3012-400||1266-3012-800|
|Narrow Straight 3||115 mm||210 mm||1266-3013-400||1266-3013-800|
|Narrow Straight 4||115 mm||240 mm||1266-3014-400||1266-3014-800|
|Broad 1||105 mm||130 mm||1266-3031-400||1266-3031-800|
|Broad 2||125 mm||140 mm||1266-3032-400||1266-3032-800|
|Broad 3||140 mm||150 mm||1266-3033-400||1266-3033-800|
|Broad 4||160 mm||155 mm||1266-3034-400||1266-3034-800|
|Broad 5||195 mm||165 mm||1266-3035-400||1266-3035-800|
|Broad 6||230 mm||175 mm||1266-3036-400||1266-3036-800|
Lateral Reinforcement Plate
Recommended for clients with forceful side leaning or who weight over 100kg.